Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Welcome 3rd Tri!




I can't beleive that today I am staring down the last leg of this journey known as the 3rd trimester! It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating the beginning of 2nd tri. I feel so blessed to have made it here and I feel acomplished as each week passes. This month is going to be so busy with fun things that it is going to fly by! I have enjoyed each day and look forward to the upcoming weeks.

Last night we painted to the stripe in the baby's room. I am so happy with the way it turned out. We will paint the circles tonight and then this weekend I will post completed pictures with the curtains and the furniture. I can't wait to see it all put together. I think that this room is probably going to be my favorite in the whole house. And it may have sparked the decorating fire in Jeromy. Last night he was talking about re doing the girls rooms by adding dots to the walls or a stripe of some sort. LOL!









No comments: