Monday, March 23, 2009

My First Baby Shower!

Sunday was my first baby shower. My younger sister, Holly threw it for me. It was so much fun! We had the shower at my house so that everyone could see our completed nursery. My nanie and nana came from Corpus for the shower and it was so nice to have them there. There was probably about 25 people there total including several of my family members and some close friends. We played Baby Shower Bingo and the Dirty Diaper Game. Erin won the dirty diaper game because she identified all of the candy bars in them correctly. It was really funny to watch the looks on peoples faces as the peered into the dirty diapers. Everyone was so generous and we got lots of things that we really needed for the baby! We also got a lot of really cute outfits. We are so blessed to have all these wonderful people in our lives.

Here are a couple pictures of me before the shower.

My sister and I.

My mom and I.

Here I am opening some of my gifts.

Showing off a cute robe from Masie and her mom, Tara.

These are the beautiful handmade baby blankets from my grandma. She is so talented. They are so special and I know that Karsyn will cherish them forever.

After the shower I loved looking through all the beautiful gifts that we received. Thank you to everyone that came. We are so blessed.



















1 comment: