Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Family Pictures

Today we had our Christmas pictures made. In the past years I have always thought about doing Christmas pictures but never actually did because I always got busy and side tracked. This year I had been talking about getting pictures done with our whole family since it is Karsyn's first Christmas and I also said I was going to send out Christmas cards. Well....as of last week it seemed as it that wasn't going to happen. I really wanted to do them so I made an appointment in the middle of the week during the day. I pulled Kara and Karlee out of school around noon and Jeromy took a long lunch. They turned out really well and I am happy to say that I will actually get around to sending out Christmas cards this year! WOHOO!! In fact.....as soon as I get done blogging I am going to address and stamp them.....NO EXCUSES! I'm hoping that this will be a trend we can keep up with every year. I always enjoy receiving Christmas cards so I am happy that I will actually get to send them out. :) Here are the 2 family poses that we chose. They are scanned so the quality is grainy but oh well.......

I love the kids in this one! Karsyn's big ole grin just melted my heart so this one was our first pick!
And I love how relaxed yet awesome this one is! I never would have guessed that I would have liked it so much but this one is my favorite of the whole family.

Aren't the girl's outfits ADORABLE?!?!?!? I just love them and we received SO MANY compliments on them. My friend April made them. She is so incredibly talented. It's nice to have friends in talented places. :)


6 comments:

April said...

Aww...Thanks Lauren!

I love the pictures. They both came out great. Karsyn's smile in the first one is adorable.

Have fun addressing those cards :)

Jess said...

Super cute pics!

Jamie said...

Great pics! So cute!

Nicole said...

Awwww how adorable I love the second one too! What a beautiful family! =D

Stopping By from SITS! Have a great sunday!!

Sarah Brown said...

Very cute pics!!! Thanks for stopping by today

Elicia said...

What cute pictures! All of your girls are just darling!