Tuesday, April 7, 2009

BABY SHOWER!

Sunday I had my 2nd Baby Shower at Jenny's house. My friends threw it for me and it was awesome! I am so blessed to have such an amazing group of friends. We received so many wonderful gifts and now everything will be all ready for Karsyn to come.

Isn't this sign adorable!?!? Laura had it made for the shower.

Before the game.

Getting ready to open gifts.


Cute little bloomers that Jenny ordered Karsyn. LOVE THEM!


Her piggy bank from Aunt Ashley.
Ashley made her this blanket!
Kara and I after the shower.
Karlee and I after the shower.

Ashley and I.

All my shower hostesses. (Except Laura, she left early.)


The Little Elm Crew. We all graduated together. (And we're still lookin good!)

I had such a great time! I am seriously so lucky! :)

No comments: