Thursday, April 16, 2009

33 weeks and 3-D sono pics!

I can't beleive that the last 33 weeks and 1 day (who's counting?) have gone by so quickly! We are officially in a count down of 5 weeks and 1 day until induction day. Dr. Garner is going to be inducing me on May 22nd and it is creeping up quickly. We still have lots to get done but I am trying to space out the things so that the weeks won't start to stand still. I have my next appointment on Monday and I am anxious to see what Dr. Garner says.

Saturday we had our final 3-D sono. It was really awesome and we just think that Karsyn is such a little angel! I can't wait to kiss her chubby little cheeks and her pouty lips in person. Here are some of our favorites from the pictures that we got.

She is really smushed in this one but check out her double chin! LOL! And those lips are so pouty! She obviously gets those from Jeromy.
My little girl likes to stick her tongue out. I LOVE IT! My mom said that I constantly stuck my tongue out when I was a baby...I guess she gets that from her mommy. :)
I just love this picture! Her sweet little baby face! I just think she is so precious!
This isn't a very good picture but I just love those little lips and I had to show them off again!
Chubby chubby little baby cheeks! Jeromy said that she gets these from too many Tagalong cookies. :)

Isn't she such a little angel. :) I mean I know that we are prejudice but we just can't stop smiling at her. Well, I guess that wraps up this post. Although I will leave you all on a funny note. Last night I went shopping with Ashley and little Ryan for clothes for me to wear after Karsyn is born. I was trying clothes on as best as I could and Ryan looks up at me and says "Oh....Lala baby...oh" (He calls me Lala.) I know it doesn't sound that funny written down but if you could have seen his face so shocked and hear the words in his deep little voice you would have laughed as loud as Ashley and I did. I just love my little Nephew!


2 comments:

Ashley Donahue said...

I can't wait for that little princess to get here! Oh and i can't believe those big lips! so cute!

Tina said...

Lauren I loved the pictures....she is a little darling!

I can't believe how quick she will be here.

Thanks for the comment and following me.....